Their unique eggs

2:43 PM



Their eggs were always special for me. I was looking in to the auction of art was already in my twenties. I have a role of the term of the Faberge society and its history of production of eggs for the tsars of Russia between 1885 and 1917.




The first Fabergé egg I've never found in an auction of art was really quite by chance. The egg of their non-was one of the advertised items and was actually a bottle of topper. Instantly, he falls in love with it and won the auction of art for $100.




I saw a tropical advertising for a Fabergé egg of a collection of St. Petersburg. It was established that the sale in an auction of art in New York. I knew that I would buy it not, but I wanted to see in person and at least a lower bid.




The tropical Faberge egg in the auction of art in New York has finished sale for more than six thousand dollars. Is my price range, but I am happy to only have been in the same room with this masterpiece. Own eggs are most exciting to be close.




The first egg from Fabergé in 1885. I know that it never gets in the auction of art, but I hope that you will see a day in a statement. The first was commissioned by Tsar Alexander III and his wife as a gift for Easter. The surprise within the egg is a chicken gold medal in a yellow of gold. The chicken had a small Crown with a Ruby hanging inside.




The eggs of their Russian former I found recently at an auction of art was so detailed. Silver Egg enamel has Ruby and eagles and is marked with stamps Faberge. I could win this egg because I was to bid with money from another person. The best eggs always end with the rich people.




Exhibit I want in my collection is an authentic Lillies of the Valley of its eggs. I found one at a sale at auction of art that I went to ten years. I have not been able to purchase which I have seen, because he had no money in time. I've saved I see another.




The zinnias that egg is covered in beads and pale pink enamel. The egg is a booth with Matt Green Gold leaves with pink pink legs. The rod of gold zinnias have leaves frozen Greens and flowers Pearl. This egg searched each auction of art never attend.




This egg their charm. It is crowned with an Imperial Crown of roses crystals. There is a Pearl button which reveals the surprise in this egg. The surprise is portrait miniature of Tsar Nicolas II and his two older daughters. The portraits are framed in crystals of roses and supported with panels of gold. I heard a rumor that there will be the year in the auction of art next to Miami.




The last auction of art that I bought a Faberge called clover Imperial eggs. For my personal collection and won by less than $50,000. I felt as if it was a robbery at this price.




The egg of their imperial clover was originally an in four leaf clover that had portraits of the four daughters of Nicholas and Alexandra. The portraits were missing during the Russian Revolution. The egg that I bought at the auction of art had a quality vertical shamrocks of the stem. Two clubs in green enamel and the third, a four-leaf clover, was made in diamonds. Diamond four-leaf clover is a PIN that can be used.


Spread The Love, Share Our Article

0 comments:

Post a Comment