Posters reap always available at the auction of art. I found all kinds of art antique auction displays lately. I liked a harvest of posting, I found that it was in the Olympic Games of 1928 in Amsterdam. The poster is rare, because it is one of only 500 of the 10 000 printed in French.




Another poster crop that I found at an auction of art is in 1917. It shows a French woman in time of war perform various tasks. Poster celebrating the contribution of French women in the labour market. In time of war, French composed by forty per cent of the population active women.




I'm always a sucker for old posters of rock bands. I hope that in the auction of art all the time. I would like to be autographed, as Who I've seen recently. I felt like the initial submission was a little high and do not try to win.




I was leaning toward more recently French vintage posters. I found a crop of poster of Orangina which was printed in 1970 at the auction of art recently. I thought that the auction of art would be only $1000, but I was wrong. Harvesting of poster sold for twelve hundred dollars.




My brother needs something interesting for the walls of his apartment. I began to look old posters in the auction of art and found the perfect poster. I came with the car and loves racing cars. The poster was 1965 Nurbergring Großer Preis Von Deutschland fantastic hopes of forty years.




French ads seem to be the best posters of harvest. I would like to find sales auction of art for products such as biscuits advertising posters read. I found a large poster of harvest less than $ 50,000 and sees very well in my kitchen.




Vintage posters that relate to travel always obtain much interest in the auction of art. I saw a lovely sign which was the English Lake District in France advertising. The poster was produced in 1905. I would like to see them, but personally I do not pick up posters in this style.




I found a crop of posting in the auction of art announced the bitumen. It is a French poster made in the 1930s. He misled and put it in my wardrobe. It fits perfectly in there and really adds the sense of the room.




My sister married to a man with a cycling store. A variety of related elements of the bike has been used to decorate your home. My favorite piece is an obsolete tricycle which are maintained at the official Salon. I found a crop of posting in the auction of art depicting an advertisement for the cycles of Celtic and was delighted when gave me to them.




I found a series of classic posters of the Beatles in 1967. The signs were that the auction of art for sale was present. I saw the harvest of posters designed by Richard Avedon before and I really liked their vision of the Beatles. These old posters worth while two hundred dollars each that I paid for them.




The poster of vintage that I have my eye at the moment is in upcoming art auction. It is an advertisement for the Andy Warhol Chanel perfume. I want to win this poster, what framework harvest and hang on the wall of my main bathroom. It would be perfect and absolutely expiring aspect was going.


Spread The Love, Share Our Article

0 comments:

Post a Comment