I find old Hummel figurines all the time on the auction of art. I have been collecting for my mother and sister for a long time. They do not have the time to go to the auction of art to go, but they have money to buy fun figurines.


Apple Tree Boy Hummel figurine I found last year for my aunt was so cute. I went to an auction of art about an hour of my house and they had many decorative objects. I was able to find different articles for my mother and my father.


My mother and sister want to have a boy figurine Hummel umbrella. Only, I was able to find a whole of the art auction I attended. They share the room briefly while I'm looking for a second piece of luggage.


Figurine Hummel fanciful called pleasant travel is so cute. It was the first Hummel as mother and my aunt never received. The scene is of two children to draw a third child in a truck. My grandmother found on the auction of art and reminds him of his children. They have given to his two daughters on their shared birthday.


My father sang in a Quartet hairdressing salon. My mother asked me to find a Hummel figurine on the an art auction that I give him for his birthday. I was really not find the right for more than a year article.


My mother was so happy when I found the harmony into four parts Hummel figurine at the auction of art in our hometown. They presented to him for his birthday, and he really enjoyed. I think that they are more and more popular, but that's okay with him. It is always very favourable to the collection of my mother.


My mother gave my son a Hummel figurine when he graduated from high school. I thought it was a strange gift giving a boy who never had any interest in the collection. They choose a beautiful piece of his collection that I had bought for his last years at the auction of art. She gave her Fiddler Hummel figurine little because he plays the violin.


When my aunt went on a cruise, I decided to find a boating Hummel figurine. I had to participate in auction of four art to find. I ended up buying Hummel figurine called land in zicht. She has loved.


Hummel figurine we will say the world was a particular piece. It's really beautiful and it shows three children. My cousin has already with me auction of art for it. She thinks that we give our mothers must share as they do the umbrella boy.


I do not understand usually Hummel figurines. I leave my mother and my aunt. The only exception to this rule is the "can I play?". Hummel figurine. I found it on a sale by auction of art and it reminded me to play on my grandmother's House when I was a kid with my brother and my cousin was.


The figurine of Hummel more expensive that I have at the auction of art in recent years have found was a vintage piece called girls of the school. I got in a frenzy with an other collector offering and eventually a thousand dollars of spending. The room was celebrated with a part of my aunt.

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

0 comments:

Post a Comment