I'm planning a trip to an auction at Sotheby's in June. I have a real interest in British art of the 20th century, and they have a sale by auction of art provided. I spent much time in the planning of the trip.


While I was shipping the Sotheby's online store, I found that a signed Sickert called South facade of St. Jacques. I saw this painting once in London in 1971. It is since the purchase at the same time the Canada.


The painting is intended to be painted around 1900 after the artist in the city of Dieppe two years. He found much beauty in this medieval place. He loved architecture and has been the subject of much of his work. Sotheby's has several pieces of his work for the auction on this event.


Also, I noticed in the catalogue at the Sotheby's auction will be of a watercolour of a cat of artist Gwen John. They have painted many portraits of seated women and cats. She was known for painting of the same image again and again as Monet did.


There was another property mentioned in the catalogue of the Sotheby that interests me. I'm really partial to Sickert and there was a painting which he completed in Venice, while he was there with his wife. There are stories of problems marriage between them and is considered the trip to Venice have been taken to recover from their marriage.


I look forward to see painting Thunder in the mountains by James Dickson Innes. His watercolours are really wonderful. The painting is regarded as his painted in 1910 in the mountains of North Wales. Sotheby's has such an extensive catalogue for this auction.


I look forward to my trip to London. I love auction Sotheby's art and go to expensive restaurants in the night. I plan to go the mango tree, while I'm there. This is the best Thai cuisine, hands down, that I have ever eaten.


My business partner is really taken with the landscape near Lyon, painted by Sir Matthew Smith. I also found this painting in oil. Catalogue of the Sotheby reported that the painting was made in 1922 and that there is a still life of flowers on the back. My partner will not be able to provide for this trip and asked me to provide for him.


I have a small private collection of pencil drawings. I loved the flower in a glass vase that was written by Christopher Wood in 1925. I think that it with of other beautiful nature which would display. I think that this art of good pencil for twelve thousand dollars can go. My favorite all pencil drawings found at Sotheby's auction


I have a boss who is very interested in much on the Sotheby auction that poppies by Ivon Hithchens. They took me to a bid to sixty five thousand dollars for his licence. I hope that I managed to acquire for her. I know that this Sotheby auction is present because they are all. It's too much to hope that nobody saw this fantastic painting.


After looking forward to this trip for so long and student Sotheby's catalogue as carefully, I must say that I put my heart on Broomswade by John Piper. I absolutely must this watercolour. The person who sells is the sole owner. He buys directly from John Piper in 1966. If I win nothing, I earn this painting.


Only another painting that I plan to bid at Sotheby's auction is by William Turnbull. There is a collector I know who wants desperately to this painting. He is the owner of several of these images by the artist and is now started to collect his paintings.

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

0 comments:

Post a Comment