I find some really fun marine elements for my collection of sales at auction art. I went to an auction of art in Charleston the month last and found a few candles navigation engine used on Board of ships in the 19th century. These types of candles were also used in the lighthouse stairwells.


My collection also includes a maritime element that was created in 1891. It is a stopwatch and it still retains a lot of time. It is mainly because the wide arrow indicates it was bought by the British Navy and only the best pieces of time on the height. I found this piece of my collection on sale at auction of art in New Hampshire.


I have an another Stopwatch in my collection that I have an auction of art in Dallas. It was sold to me in a box in wood of someone who had owned for 50 years. They had this marine relic kept in a closet. I intend to keep it on the screen.


I was at the auction of art in Miami a few years ago and found a fantastic marine entry for my personal collection. The Compass I won more than 100 years and in Persia. The compass with the twelve signs of the Zodiac engraved on it. I thought it was a great discovery.


My kids thought I was crazy when I drove to the auction of art is Hartford, and led to return with three hundred pounds of the maritimes Marine tankers. I thought that look great in the garden. I like the art in my garden, in the beds I around my trees. Nobody wanted to help me unload them.


I found myself in a war of bidding at the auction of art in the Mississippi of the original SS-Contessa constructor plate. It really is a unique and beautiful maritime element. I've polished it, and it radiates in the showcase, I bought it.


Maritime elements do not appear to be in demand so much more. A few years ago still my collection easier to add for a reason any. Auction of art began to everywhere wherever I was going with really big things auction.


The plates of brass from old ships has always been one of the things that my favorites to find who had come to the auction of art. One of my favourite maritime plates came from a ship which has been used in the second world war. The ship that the plate was on Marechal Joffre was called, and it was made by the French in 1942. The Maritime Commission changed the name of the ship USS Rochambeau.


I had a friend of mine who wanted to participate in the auction of art in Anchorage, a few years ago, bid on a Bell for me. I had no idea how much the freight cost ends by went on, but I wanted to this maritime element in my collection. It is wonderful.


There is a really fun maritime element to an auction of art that I intend to attend the end of the week. Elements of Lighthouse are me are interested in more recent times. I found that there is an oil lamp antique brass for the auction and I intend to win. The price will probably get a maximum of fifteen hundred dollars, but I don't care. I need this maritime element in my collection.

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

0 comments:

Post a Comment