I have a store that sells artwork glass. My favorite art glass is paperweights. I have loads of enjoyable attending art auctions and shopping for artwork glass. I strive to pay attention to what my buddies and purchasers like and dislike.

I normally give folks artwork glass paperweights that I discover at art auctions for milestone birthdays and anniversaries. My grandmother turned eighty final October and I found a beautiful artwork glass paperweight for her.

The art glass paperweight that I found for my grandmother was made by Baccarat. I was extraordinarily lucky that this was one of many final issues auctioned. A lot of people had already left the art auction when this merchandise went on the block. My grandmother appreciated the pansy design as a result of the pansy is her favorite flower.

My cousin loves frogs. She has managed to brighten her dwelling tastefully along with her favorite item. I have been on the lookout for an artwork glass paperweight for her for years. I lastly discovered one at an artwork auction I used to be finally year. The art glass paperweight featured a frog sitting on a lily pad and the frog was surrounded by blue water. It was actually fairly and my cousin began using it on her desk immediately.

My aunt collects artwork glass paperweights. I have been requested by her on numerous events to seek out fairly artwork glass paperweights for her whereas I’m attending art auctions. Of all the items I’ve gained for her over the years, one memory sticks out in my reminiscence greater than any other.

By far the prettiest art glass paperweight I’ve ever won at an artwork public sale has to be one which incorporates a blue and gold Macaw. Rick Ayotte was the artist that created it and it was even featured in a e-book of his work. He has created many beautiful artwork glass paperweights.

I have an artwork glass paperweight in my shop that just gained sell. It has been within the retailer the longest and I think I could have it priced too high. I gained the paperweight at an art auction a number of years in the past for one thousand dollars. The paperweight was created by Paul Stankard and it should have simply sold for twice what I paid for it.

I've no trouble at all selling artwork glass paperweights that have been made by Rick Ayotte. His work appears to attract essentially the most interest. I try to win any auction I find for art glass paperweights he made. I won one not long ago that was pink roses. They appeared so delicate and sweet. I do know that this art glass paperweight will sell quickly.

There have been some inquiries at my store for art glass paperweights by Richard Marquis. I haven’t found any in any of the artwork auctions I’ve attended recently. I looked at among the pieces he’s made and I’m not especially impressed.

I'll preserve looking for the art glass paperweights at the art auctions I attend, however I will not be going way out of my strategy to track them down. I'll simply keep in mind that Marquis is an artist that a few of my shoppers are really interested in. I’m sure that I will find an artwork public sale with one in all his pieces in it at some point.

There have been some inquiries about nautical themed artwork glass paperweights a few years ago and I discovered an implausible artist that made them. I buy every art glass paperweight I can discover that was made by Rick Satava. My favorite needs to be the coral orange jellyfish that I found at an artwork public sale an hour from my home. It was actually pretty.

The coral orange jellyfish art glass paperweight was just the first Rick Satava piece that I’ve discovered at varied art auctions. I’ve also discovered jellyfish in ruby and blue. They're lovely by themselves or when they're put onto a black gentle stand that has been constructed especially for them.

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

0 comments:

Post a Comment